Welcome to our open data portal, where you can download the source data that we use in operator digital services. 'Open data' is data that has been made available to the public, for personal, educational or commercial use.
The data on this page is updated automatically when Unilink updates Passenger Cloud, our digital service platform, for example when they make a change to their timetables or network. Downloads are currently available as either .CSV or .XML files.
If you have any questions about the data, please drop us a line at [email protected].
- Describes the network in terms of stops, lines, journeys, and schedules.
- Used to generate timetable information, and used in journey planning.
- Available in two different formats, TXC (xml or zip) and GTFS.
Current Data (2020-05-31 to 2020-06-07)
2020-06-07 to 2020-06-14
2020-05-10 to 2020-05-31
Open Street Map
- A slice of Open Street Map data surrounding our network.
- Converted to XML from the original PBF format.
- Used in places search and journey planning.
- Taken from the NaPTAN dataset
- We use Bus Stop Checker to improve the NaPTAN dataset
- Used in map views
Network data and mobile products data are © 2020 Unilink and are licensed under the Open Government License Version 3.0.
Stop data is © 2020 Unilink and Department for Transport and is licensed under the Open Government License Version 3.0.